WHO WE ARE?
- YuMetta is a group of interdisciplinary professionals in Health, Education and Environment.
- It also involves socially motivated and active youths who are sensitive towards various issues around them.
- We believe in paying back to the society in our own capacity.
- YuMetta specifically wants to engage with the youths for their social sensitization, capacity building, empowerment and creating a new generation of social change makers.
- This will be achieved by unique model of our “Go to the People Camp” concept in which youth will get a chance to meet other socially sensitive likeminded youths, role models and the youth will enhance their skills through learning by doing.
YuMetta also wants to strive for being a resource agency to support youths in different dimensions. This will be achieved by “Investment In Humans” (I2H) concept. In this concept we plan to provide support to the youths who are working on the ground for any social cause. The main strength of YuMetta lies in those many individuals who believe in paying back to the society through their time, money and skills.
Our team is Your team. Meet the innovative, driven and creative individuals who power YuMetta Foundation
Creative Dreamer, Networker
M.B.B.S., MD (Community Medicine) , MOCP Paediatrics(KEM) , PGDMCH, MSC (Counselling and Family Therapy)
Dr. Sejal Tambat
Editor in Chief- Sampadak
M.B.B.S.,MD (Physiology), M.med (Family Medicine), Fellowship (Diabetes), Diploma Tropical Medicine & Hygiene (UK)
Dr. Nilesh Mohite
M.B.B.S., DNB (Psychiatry)
Dr. Savithri Devi
Dr. Shrinidhi Datar
Dr. Nidhin Joseph
M.B.B.S., MPH (USA), Diploma Tropical Medicine & Hygiene (UK), M.Med (Family Medicine), Fellowship (Diabetes)
Chhattisgarh State Coordinator